About the Novel Coronavirus Vaccination Information
Osaka City is preparing for the COVID-19 vaccination.
We will send the vaccination coupon and the Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire to elderly people (who were born before April 1, 1957)）one after the other, so please keep it in a safe place.
The vaccination coupon and the Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire will be mailed to others starting from July, so please be patient.
■ People who can Receive the Vaccination
・Over 16 years of age
※When getting the vaccination, it is necessary to understand the effects of the vaccination and the risk to your body when agreeing to get vaccinated.
■ Vaccination Priority
1. People working in hospitals)
2. Elderly people (People born before April 1, 1957) who are in facilities
3. People born before April 1, 1957
4. People who are ill or who work in facilities with elderly people
■ How to Get the Vaccination
・You don’t need to pay for the vaccination. It is free.
・ You will receive a vaccination coupon (a coupon to get the vaccination) by mail at your home.
・ The procedures for getting a vaccination is written on the coupon.
・Make a reservation with the place you will be vaccinated by phone or internet.
・ Bring the following 3 items when getting vaccinated.
①Your vaccination coupon
②Medical questionnaire sheet
③Identification documents such as passport, residence card, etc.
* If you are currently going to a hospital for treatment of your illness (such as taking medication), please consult your doctor as to whether you can get a vaccination or not.
■ When the Vaccination Coupon will be Sent by Post
Elderly people (born before April 1, 1957) will receive a vaccination coupon and a Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire one after the other. Please be patient.
* The vaccination coupon and the Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire will be sent from April 19, 2021 (Monday) to May 11, 2021 (Tuesday) in order of age groups as shown in the table below.
Mailing Period of Vaccination Coupon
|Target Person (Age)||Estimated Shipping Date||Expected Arrival Date|
|Persons born before April 1, 1939 (82 years and older)||April 19, 2021 (Monday)||Around April 21, 2021 (Wednesday)|
|Persons born between April 2, 1939 and April 1, 1945 (76-81 year olds)||April 23, 2021 (Friday)||Around April 26, 2021 (Monday)|
|Persons born between April 2, 1945 and April 1, 1950 (71-75 year olds)||April 28, 2021 (Wednesday)||Around April 30, 2021 (Friday)|
|Persons born between April 2, 1950 and April 1, 1954 (67-70 year olds)||May 6, 2021 (Thursday)||Around May 8, 2021 (Sat)|
|Persons born between April 2, 1954 and April 1, 1957 (64-66 year olds)||May 11, 2021 (Tuesday)||Around May 13, 2021 (Thursday)|
* The listed ages are as of April 1, 2021.
* The vaccination coupon and the Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire will arrive at your home 2 days after they have been sent.
* The vaccination coupon will be issued based on the March 31, 2021 Osaka City Basic Resident Register.
■To Those Who Received the Vaccination Coupon
Check the contents of the envelope.
<What you will receive> ① Vaccination coupon ② Notice about the vaccination ③ Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire ・ 1 for each vaccination ④ Instruction manual (Be sure to read before vaccination)
* You will need your vaccination coupon① and Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire③ to receive the vaccine, so please do not lose it.
* Click here for a sample of the Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire in English. Please use the English Form as a reference when you fill out the Japanese Questionnaire that you received.
<Starting Day for Acceptance of Reservations > To get the vaccine, you need to make a reservation by phone or internet, but you cannot make a reservation yet. Once the starting date has been decided, it would be announced on this page.
Osaka City Novel Coronavirus Vaccine Call Center
TEL：06-6377-5670(If you cannot use Navi Dial, please call us through this number)
Reception period: 9: 00-21: 00 (open everyday)
※The call center responds to inquiries in Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai (Available only from 9:00 to 18:00), Filipino(Available only from 9:00 to 17:30 on weekdays), Vietnamese (Available only from 10:00 to 19:00).
For more information, please see the Osaka City Website
You can read the overview on this page.
For more details, please use the machine translation on the Japanese page of the Osaka City homepage. (How to use the machine translation on the Osaka City website)
About novel coronavirus vaccination information
About the schedule(indefinite)
Where to get the vaccination
The priority to get the vaccination
How to book to get the vaccination
The fee for the vaccination
About the agreement for getting the vaccination
The call center