What is the procedure for marriage/divorce?

First, it is necessary that you obtain a certificate of eligibility for marriage at the embassy or consulate of your country.  Please bring this certificate and your passport to the municipal/ward office of your residence and submit the notification of marriage.
If you are divorcing, fill in the divorce notification form and present it at the municipal/ward office of your residence.

Please inquire at the municipal/ward office for details.
◆ For residents in Osaka City.


News by Category

Banner Ads