Is the moving out procedures necessary if you are moving in the same ward?

In Osaka City, you should notify the ward office counter responsible for resident information that you are moving address.

【Who should notify】
The person who will move or the head of the household

【When to notify】
Within 14 days of moving

【You will need】
(1) Personal seal (not necessary if the notification is signed in person)
(2) Certificate of special permanent resident or Residence Card
(3) Certificate of National Health Insurance (if applicable)
(4) MyNumber notification card or MyNumber card

Please inquire at the municipal/ward office for details.
◆ For residents in Osaka City.


News by Category

Banner Ads