I just came to Japan and will be living here. What is the procedure required of foreign residents?

If you are entering Japan as a mid-term or long-term resident, you should bring your Residence Card to the municipal/ward office and submit the Tennyu Todoke (notice of moving in) within 14 days of moving into your new residence.

If the head of the household is a foreign national, official documents proving the relationship between the applicant and the head of the household will be required.
Please inquire at the municipal/ward office for details.
◆ For residents in Osaka City.


News by Category

Banner Ads