My child has arrived in Japan. Can he/she enter a Japanese elementary school (junior high school)?

Yes.  If you wish for your child to study at a municipal elementary or junior high school in Osaka City, apply to the group responsible for school enrollment at the ward of your residence.  If you wish for your child to attend a private school, make contact with the school directly.

Please inquire at the municipal/ward office of your residence for details.
◆ For residents in Osaka City.


News by Category

Banner Ads