How can I apply to use a childcare facility?

To apply for use of a childcare facility in Osaka City, a parent of the child should fill in the designated application form and submit it to the childcare office at the Public Health and Welfare Center of their ward.

*If you would like to start receiving childcare services in April, applications are received from around October of the previous year.  Applications for starting in the middle of a fiscal year should be submitted by the 5th of the month before the month you would like to start.

【Documents required】
(1) Application for approval of childcare service & application of childcare service
(2) Questionnaire (used for the coordination/matching of user and facility)
(3) Confirmation slip
(4) MyNumber declaration form
(5) Document supporting use of childcare facility (the type of document will vary depending on the reason you require childcare service)
(6) Taxation certificate for municipal resident tax (if you moved to Osaka City from another city, etc.)

Please inquire at the municipal/ward office of your residence for details.
◆ For residents in Osaka City.


News by Category

Banner Ads